Friday, March 29, 2013

Update

I'm sorry I have not been posting lately. I have been very busy with my new job. I am still proud to be 100% panic attack free. It has been now almost a full year since my last attack. With each day I gain more confidence.

Of course there are setbacks, but I have learned to let them roll off of me. This is a crucial step to overcoming anxiety. Ou you have to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

As bad as it may feel like it's about to get, it will pass quickly. You have to remember that. Just like the many tough situations you may have faced in the past, this too shall pass.

Remember that. One thing you can count on I this world: nothing stays the same for long. If you can see the happier time past the moment that is causing you to be anxious, you may be able to find peace there.

I hope this helps someone, best wishes,

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment