Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Linden Method

I do not and will not promote a program that I have not used myself. I have the Linden Method and have used his audio program countless times during road trips and long commutes to work (which many of my readers will know is the single most persistent trigger for my panic attacks).

The Linden Method is a very good program for eliminating anxiety and panic attacks. It is yet another that advocates an all-natural approach. I will always say that this is a decision that needs to be made internally.  Medication works very well for some, and for others it causes side-effects that outweigh the benefits. I do believe however, that whether you are or are not on medication, that an internal strategy such as Linden offers is absolutely crucial. Anxiety and panic can be overcome with or without medication. It cannot be overcome without changing the way you think and react to stress.

Charles Linden explains anxiety disorders in a very clear and real-world way. I am very much a fan of this more "every man" type of discussion. Material written by people who have actually experienced the same things as I have are typically much more helpful for me. It focuses a lot on making changes from within to eliminate the sources of panic once and for all. I believe that this is extremely important and equally tough to do. Charles lays out a method that is fairly easy to understand and with the correct focus, can be accomplished by anyone.

Another minor perk to this program is Charles Linden's very soothing voice. I listened to his audio program often in the car and the voice alone helps to calm me down and put me at a state to be receptive to the things that he talks about. This may seem like a trivial thing, but to someone on the verge of panic, something as simple as a soothing tone of voice can be very helpful!

Best of luck! If you have any questions or would like me to send a sample portion of the program, please let me know!


Watch the video as he explains it very well.Click here to learn more about the Linden Method.

No comments:

Post a Comment